Saturday 17 July 2010

Shopping Buys: Warehouse, Oasis, Asda etc

Hii Lovelies =)
I went shopping again yesterday with my mum, but i didnt spend much money as im trying to save money as my BF is taking me to beijing, china and hong kong next year :]
But i just got a few bits & pieces yday anyway as unz can see in the foto below:



I got this creamy skirt in warehouse. Its really nice, its wooly/tweedy and heavy so it would be great in the winter with tights etc its got wee speckles of colour all through it like peach and green.



I got this skirt in the sale. It was originally £45 and i got it for £5 :o
which i thought was great !


I got this wee nightie in asda on thursday, i thought it was lovely, i love pretty jammies. The material is really nice, its rather thick too so would be warm in the winter to!
It wasnt in the sale thóú.
It was £8

=)



This is just a revlon nail polish, no.998-nude chic, i got it on thursday also in a cosmetic company outlet and it was just £3.95, am not into nail polish that much thou and just thought id pick it up!



I got this little beauty in Dorothy Perkins. I absouletly L.O.V.E it =)
It was in the sale section of the jewellery but there was no price tag or nothing on it. It was beside a similar chain which was £3 so my mum asked the sales assistant how much this wan was and she said probably £10 or £15 then she asked me where i found it and i showed her and she said she would give it to me for £5 so i was happy~happy !
I love pearls so much, i have way too much, but i will never have enough ! lol
The wee heart clock is soo cute too and it actually works, it isnt just for show!


I got these pastel coloured bangles in oasis, theyre really nice shades and they were orighinally £14 and i got them for £4 !


And lastly i got this greeny bangle in asda for £2 :]
So thats just a few weee things i bought nothing much!
- Nichola xó

9 comments:

  1. Omg I absoloutley loveeeeee that necklace from Dorthey Perkins! Gonna hav a hunt down for that I tell ya haha! Lovely postttt and lovely things you bought xxx

    www.ulascribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank-you! I loveeeee it too =)

    There was only 1 left in the store i got it in, good luck hunting thóu !

    xóÓ;;X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love finding pieces like that skirt , you can just do anything with it and it will look great ! thanks for sharing ,

    xoxo

    the wardrobewarsgirls

    please come check our blog it we are trying something different would love to hear your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank~yóu!

    And i know, you could pair it with so much which is always good =]

    Al check your blog out now !

    xx.Ó

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing purchases! Loving them all!
    Please follow me blog! you had commented on an old post of mine :)
    I am following you now, we both are early on in this blogging buisness :)
    perhaps we can help each other out!

    http://sophiesticated-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your purchases!
    follow my blog!
    you have be en on it before and commented

    looks like were both just starting out on blogging

    http://sophiesticated-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite item has to be that skirt. its adorable. and i'm completely lusting after it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. sophie-Aww thank~yóu =)

    Yeah im new to it like you ! Lol.

    Il go follow you now if im not a follower yet okay :]


    Lane-Thanks :] The skirt is pretty nice aint it !

    -xóÓ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hhe would love to have you as a follower :) (Y) keep intouch we can help each other out hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Beauties Opinions =) Óx;x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online