Friday 13 August 2010

My First Blog Award .. "Sweet Friends Award" =)

Hi Lovelies

So, i recieved my first blog award from the loveliee sophie at http://sophiesticated-world.blogspot.com/

Thank you for giving this to me :) Im like a week or so late on doing it though :(

The rules of this are:

1. Post who gave you this award

2. State 1o things that you love
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers
Now ... Onto the 10 things that I love!

1. Blogging & My Followers .. I could sit reading blogs all day, i find them so interesting, i love finding peoples rants and raves about things that i really like personally! I really appreciate all my followers too, im glad some people enjoy my posts, well maybe not enjoy, shall i say at least Read?! Thank-you to all of you who follow me though :)


2. I love Bread (weirdd yes? lol) e.g brown bread, white bread, plain scones, wheaten scones, plain muffins, soda bread, potato bread, pancakes, but especially wheaten slices with grated cheese mmmm :) But breads a carb isnt it so thats no gooood :( boohoo!



3. I love Christmas and everthing to do with it. Its not all about the presents, its about being with all the people you love to etc i just love putting the christmas tree and decorations up, i cannot wait to do that lol but i hate taking them down :( Christmas was so much better when i was younger though, when santa claus was alive !




4. Shopping especially in vintage/quirky style shops like my favourite- Liberty Blue, Belfast pictured below:




5. I heart Chocolate, doesnt every girl? I especially love Dairy Box Chocolates, theres a certain chocolate in it that i adore lol i also love Galaxy chocolate and thorntons ... mmmmmm but my stomach etc dont :( I think i should start fulfilling my chocolate addiction by replacing milk chocolate with dark chocolate, personally i hate dark chocolate but it is supposedly meant to be GOOD for you!




6. I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND. HE'S MY NUMBER ONE. HE MEANS THE ENTIRE WORLD TO ME, WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST 2 AND A HALF YEARS :) HE ACCEPTS ME FOR WHO I AM REGARDLESS OF MY FLAWS, WHICH ARE MANY. IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE. ID BE LOST WITHOUT HIM.




7. Chanel Coco Mademosielle Purse Spray Parfúm .. I absouletly ADORE this perfume. It smells toooo beautiful, my bf bought me it last christmas and i barely use it, only on special occasions, its too good for me to use everyday !




8. I L.O.V.E PEARLS. Im pretty obsessed and by gawd does my bf know it, he bought me sooo much jewellery last christmas and every piece was pearls or had a few pearls on it :) These Chanel ones are pretty. But imo pearls still look classy whether or not the price tag is low or huge!




9. I LOVE MY FAMILY. Doesnt everybody? :) Without them i would be here now.




10. I liveee on téa. I couldnt live without it, (i lekly could if it was a life or death situation lol) i just love it, not too milky .. not too strong, about 2 and 1/2 sugars and im happy, about 5 times a day ! lol



I tag:

- Nichola óx



2 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me I'm going to do it tonight ,thanks love I love pearls to

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just came across your blog and I really like it! I'm following :)

    Check out my blog when you get a chance:
    www.witsoverignorance.blogspot.com

    xox Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Beauties Opinions =) Óx;x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online