Thursday 7 October 2010

.. More recent buys!


Hii Hi Lovelies ..


Im sitting with a
thumping migraine writing this post :( its not really a cure, like a bright screen plus migraine? needy get aff asap.

Anyway this week and last ive been shopping quite a hella of alot, but not just for clothes and pretty wee things, but for bedroom furniture, im moving house next week and me and my mum have been venturing to soo many furniture shops, i am sooo sick of looking at wardrobes. beds etc .. would do your head in!

Id love a victorian kinda antique room but i settled for something not as antique looking but i love it anyway!


Oh and Me and my mum were going into the department store called World of Furniture on tuesday and before i got to the door a freakin peacock/hen went scootin through the door, the salesman and woman were looking for it but they never got it, they were checking under beds chairs everything, im the kinda person that panicks when the tootiest dog comes near me, imagine me like? i was ready te hop on top a the beds lol!

Anyway onto what i got ..






Black Long Pearl Cardigan - New Look: £25 down to £10 .. I heart.heart.heart this, pearliess :)



Skinny Jeans - Gap: £55 .. I absouletly love these jeans, they fit so well and are just so perfect on, wee postman delivered them on monday and made me super happii .. theyve got lovely hems stiched onto the thigh area, they are not like motorcycle jeans though if uns get me and zips on the ankles .. ive been stuck in tights and dresses/skirts so much and since ive got these i havent had them off!




Pictures dont do them too many favours though :(



Revlon Colorstay oily comb in Ivory - £11.99 .. i got this because i always use buff but i think its a little to dark for me, but ivory is too pale, so ive been tryin to mix both but cant find the perfect match, ratio? anyone any tips for mixing?

Natural Collection Concealer Stick - £2 i think



I was actually really surprised with this concealer stick, its a really good match for my skin, theres only too shades though, i got "fair". I find that its really creamy and easy to blend, good enough for me! The only thing is you dont get a whole load a product but for £2 i couldnt argue!


NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder Translucent - Superdrug £2.99 i think. I went looking for this little gem after reading the review from the lovely sophie at http://sophiephiephie.blogspot.com.

I love reading her blog, you ladies should all check it out! Now! Anyway you get alot powder in this, it keeps oil at bay, doesnt look cakey etc overall im really happy with this :)






Me and my sister ventured into internacionale last night, i dont like that shop really, am never init, but i spotted these too chains and just had to get them, they were down to £2 each and buy one get 1 half price, £3 total! The silver one has a little sewing machine on it and crochet bow :) so cute. Theyd make great stocking fillers for christmas too!








I spotted this in the Next Home store last night and my mum got it for me for my new room, itsnt it just love.ly? (see what i just done there) :)

It was £10. I also got another lovely piece but it hady be ordered in so havty wait to next week !



Off in search of more home furniture tomorrow, the joyyy :( but im sure al get a sneak into a few more enjoyable wee shops for a nosey!



- Nichola

1 comment:

  1. i love that cardigan! and thank you for mentioning me that was really nice of you :) hope you like the powder as much as i do! xx

    ReplyDelete

Beauties Opinions =) Óx;x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online