Thursday 2 September 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette :)


Hii ..


So i havent posted anything since last week because ive been busy and then my internet has been acting like a tool this last couple of days, it lets me on one min then the next i get the irritating messgae "the internet explorer cannot display the webpage"


Aaargh its so annoying :(


I feel lost without getting on the internet lol


But anyway wednesday got a lot better because my BF booked our flights to Beijing for next Febuary and i CANNOT WAIT :) and also my Urban Decay Naked Palette FINALLY came :)


I ordered it on the 23rd from the HOF website but it only came there yday .. I was startin to think it got lost in the post :(


Anyway I LOVE IT already .. Its so pretty!


Pictures below:









I havent used it yet thought but i plan to tomorrow :)


The eyeshadows are gorgeous, i really like: Darkhorse, Hustle, Virgin and sidecar.


I really like the new Whiskey Eye pencil shade as well. I think its much better than Bourbon as it had glitter in it!



- Nichola xó


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauties Opinions =) Óx;x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online