Saturday 26 June 2010

Sleek I-Divine Mineral Based Storm Eyeshadow Pallette




I first came across this little beauty on youtube a few months ago ..

It was getting very good reviews so i decided to research it on blogs and noticed it was getting bragged about soo muc in a good way ... so i decided to jump on the bandwagon and go and get one for myself !

Im so glad i did :] It cost £4.99, extremly cheapp .

I chose the storm pallette as it is the one that has the most wearble colours for me as im a real natural coloured girl, i like my shimmery browns, golds creams etc and this pallette has a few of those.

Below is a picture of the product when i first got it ..

The top row are more natural wearable colours whereas the bottom row ar more intense vivid colours (in my opinion anyway) lol

The pallette came with a eyeshadow applicator, but i threw it away as i find it u-s-e-l-e-s-s !

This pallette contains 3 matte eyeshadows whereas the remaining ones are shimmery.
Thats something that made me buy thid product, as i heart >
Overall, im in L.O.V.E with this palette. The 2 colours on the left side and th highlighting colour shades are almost finished on mine so i just stocke up and got another palette in superdrug on tuesday :]
.. Nichola x.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauties Opinions =) Óx;x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online