Saturday 26 June 2010

Rimml Nude Delight


I really prefer lipsticks to lipglosses and i much like nuder shades. I saw quite a lot of lovely reviews on the Rimmel Nude Delight 700 lippie so i thought id give it a try :]

Below is a picture of it:





I got this lippie in superdrug a few months ago and i think it cost between £5 [+&] £6 which i though was alright for a drugstore lippie.

I expected this o be a bit nudish on me however it wasnt at all surprisingly. It came out like a peachy coral colour which... ADORE !

I dont mind that it isnt a nude colour on me, i find it rather flattering on my pale skintone.

I really like the concistency and texture of this lipstick, i isnt too thick and its creamy and has a lovely sheen to it hich i prefer to an over all matte lippie :]


I have been using it daily ever since i bought it nd have got another one for back up :]

I give it a BIG thumps up !

Belowis a picture of me weaing this Rimmel nude delight lipstick:




.. Nichola xó

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauties Opinions =) Óx;x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online